EXPERIENCE IN THE PRACTICE OF LAW
The firm´s attorneys hold bachelor´s degrees at the best Higher Education Institutions in the country, with wide experience both in the routine practice of lawyering and teaching in higher education inatthe most traditional law schools in the country.
Aware of the need of continuous updating of knowledge in national and foreign doctrine, jurisprudence and legislation, the firm continuously invests in the professional and academic improvement of its members, with frequent participation in conferences, seminars and specialization courses, either as speakers or listeners.
Because of this encouragement of continuous qualification of its team, the the firm is prepared to work on the most varied cases, applying the require knowledge, not only of Brazilian Criminal Law and Procedural, but also of foreign legislation and treaties, conventions and other documents of international criminal law collaboration.
Hermes Vilchez Guerrero
- Criminal Lawyer.
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Science at the Federal University of Minas Gerais.
- Bachelor in Law at the Federal University of Minas Gerais.
- Lecturar of Criminal Law and Proceeding at the Federal University of Minas Gerais.
- Member of the National Council of Criminal and Penitentiary Policy of the Ministry of Justice (1994-2002).
- Author of many works in criminal law, business criminal and electoral law, specially the book “Do Excesso em Legítima Defesa” [ Of Excess in Legitimate Defense], Livraria Del Rey Editora, 1997.
- Judge at the Regional Electoral Court of Minas Gerais (vaga de Jurista) 1996-1998.
- General Secretary of the Minas Gerais Section of the Bar Association (OAB-MG), 1997-2003.
- 31. 9 8447 6337
- 31. 9 9973 9800
Geraldo Augusto Magalhães
- Criminal lawyer.
- Specialist in Criminal Science at the Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais.
- Bachelor in Law at the Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais.
- 31. 9 8482 9541